Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Day 2

Eats:

#1: 3/4 c high-fiber organic cereal, small banana, 3/4 c skim milk
#2: Myoplex Lite French Vanilla RTD shake
#3: Lean Cuisine meatloaf and whipped potatoes
Snack: four turtles (see below)
#4: two sticks 2% string cheese, three slices of lean ham, apple
Snack: serving of sour cream and onion rice cakes
#5: omega 3 egg + three whites and a slice of 2% American cheese, two slices of whole wheat bread with canola oil spread and fruit spread, 1 c strawberries topped with one packet Splenda
#6: low-fat low-sugar coconut cream pie yogurt, one stick 2% string cheese, 2 tbsp air popped popcorn with butter spray, fat-free sugar-free creamsicle

Snack: caramel corn rice cakes with 1/2 tbsp brown sugar cream cheese

Drinks:
cup of Plantation Mint herbal tea with skim milk and Splenda
1L peach sparkling water
diet cherry Coke x 3

16 oz bottled water

Supplements:
fenugreek, Zyrtec

Workout:

None. By the time I finished work and nursed McK, it was too late to go to the gym, so I settled for walking the dogs for 30 minutes around the neighborhood.

Comments: My first temptation...homemade turtles. I was strong and resisted for a while, and then I was starving and gave in and had two, and then two again after I pumped breast milk! But they were mostly pecans. Very tough day today...I don't remember being THIS hungry THIS early last time. I'm compensating by having a few extra carbs (hey, I'm literally eating for two) but it's tough! At the end of the day, I can only do the best I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Tina Hansar and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zyrtec.

    I am 40 years old. Have been on Zyrtec for 4 years now. When first began taking zyrtec, the allergy relief was great. But it did make me very, very tired. Later added singulair. Took both at night. So exhausted, couldn't function well thru the day but didn't link it to meds. Had repeat blood tests for anemia, thyroid, etc. but all came back normal. Switched singulair to morning to stretch out side effects, but still drained of energy. After taking these meds for years, just stopped about 3 months ago and energy level is back to normal. Allergies are bad again, but will take that any day over not being able to get out of bed and not having energy to get thru the day. Also, hair loss is no longer.

    I have experienced some of these side effects -
    Extreme exhaustion, lethargy, loss of interest, hip pain, back pain, occasional dizziness, hair loss.

    I hope this information will be useful to others,
    Tina Hansar

    Zyrtec Prescription Medication

     

Post a Comment

<< Home