Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Day 3

Eats:

#1: 3/4 c high-fiber organic cereal, small banana, 3/4 c skim milk
#2: Myoplex Lite French Vanilla RTD shake
Snack: two pieces of fudge, serving of sour cream and onion mini-rice cakes
#3: Lean Cuisine meatloaf and whipped potatoes
#4: two sticks of 2% string cheese and oatmeal
#5: omega 3 egg + three whites, two slices of whole wheat bread with canola oil light butter spread and 1/2 tbsp whole fruit jam, 1 c green grapes
Snack: two sticks of 2% string cheese, caramel rice cake with cream cheese
#6: protein pancakes (egg + 3 whites, 1/2 c fat-free cottage cheese and 1/2 c oats) with 1/4 c sugar-free syrup

Beverages:
1/2 liter of wild cherry sparkling water
cup of Plantation Mint herbal tea with Splenda and skim milk
16 oz. diet coke
glass of iced tea with Splenda x 3

Supplements:
fenugreek

Workout: None again...burning the midnight oil with work. So I walked the dogs...again. I'm hoping that next week when I'm on vacation I'll be able to get to the gym more regularly.

Comments: And being at the office every day clearly is just too tempting with all the holiday goodies still hanging around. At least I resisted the urge to pick up Wendy's on the way home from work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home