Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Day 4

Eats:
#1: omega 3 egg + 3 whites, two slices of whole wheat toast with canola oil light butter and whole fruit spread
#2: Myoplex Light French Vanilla RTD shake
Snack: caramel mini-rice cakes
#3: two sticks of 2% string cheese, apple
Snack: tortilla chips and salsa
#4: grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges, pineapple, almonds, and tortilla strips topped with honey lime dressing (Chili's)
#5: fat-free coconut cream pudding, caramel rice cake with cream cheese
#6: banana

Beverages:
cup of Plantation Mint herbal tea with skim milk and Splenda
32 oz glass of iced tea with Splenda
glass of iced tea x 4
diet Cherry Coke

Supplements:
fenugreek and prenatal vitamin

Workout: I missed it again...walked the dogs. Work is really impeding on my gym time!

Comments: At least I got a decent meal at Chili's, but missing my Lean Cuisine mid-afternoon caused me to be starving and I ate chips and salsa for an appetizer. *sigh* But my pants were a lot looser on me yesterday...I'm sure it was water weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home