Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Day 5

Eats:

#1: 1 c whole grain rice cereal with 1 c skim milk and banana
#2: chocolate protein shake with 1 c skim milk and banana
#3: Lean Cuisine chicken with penne pasta and broccoli
#4: two sticks 2% string cheese, apple, and nonfat coconut pudding
#5: 6 oz strip steak, baked potato with canola oil butter spread, and French bread
#6: 2% string cheese and sugar-free fat-free fudgesicle

Drinks:
16 oz. Coke x 2
Plantation Mint herbal tea with skim milk and Splenda
2 quarts of iced tea with Splenda
glass of lemon-lime sparkling water

glass of Riesling white wine

Workout:
I walked the dogs again...I worked until 1 am so not much of a choice.

Comments:
I hope today was the last of my crazy all-day workathons...working eleven hours plus nursing McKenna does NOTHING for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home