Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Day 6

Eats
#1: egg + 4 whites, three strips of lean bacon, two slices of whole wheat toast with butter spray and whole fruit jam

#2: 3 c microwave popcorn, two sticks of 2% string cheese
...and this is where I crashed and burned...
Appetizer: cheese fries with Ranch dressing

#3: bayou grilled shrimp, seasoned steamed rice, baby carrots, two rolls with butter, and salad with Ranch dressing
Dessert: Ghiradelli brownie with vanilla ice cream

Drinks:
glass of iced tea x 8 (I kinda lost count)
diet cherry Coke x 2
glass of lemon lime sparking water

Workout:
I walked around our neighborhood for about forty minutes with a baby weighing at least 13 lbs strapped to my chest in the Baby Bjorn, which is a HARD workout, surprisingly, so I've nicknamed it the Baby Bjorn Workout! Definitely going to do that some more!

Comments:
Needless to say, there will be no free day or free meal tomorrow. I just wasn't hungry much all day since we woke up super late, and then when I got to dinner out with my husband, it occurred to me that it was New Year's Eve, I grew an appetite, and voila, it was all she wrote. But one of the lessons I learned when I did BFL in 2003 is that you can't live your life with six clean days and one bad free for all, so I'm moving on tomorrow and trying to do better. That's all I can do, right? That's all ANY of us can do! But I'm not anticipating that I lost any weight this week...if I lost anything, it might have been a couple of pounds of water which I'm SURE tonight's carbfest put right back on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home