Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Day 7

Eats:

#1: omega 3 egg + three whites, whole wheat toast with butter spray and whole fruit jam
#2: two sticks of 2% string cheese, fat-free low-sugar banana yogurt
#3: roasted turkey sandwich on a pretzel roll with Swiss cheese and French fries *sigh*
#4: low-fat ham on whole wheat with low-fat Provolone cheese, baked Doritos, and apple
Snack: 1/2 c of low-fat sugar-free mint chocolate chip ice cream

#5: 1 c whole-grain rice cereal, banana, 1 c skim milk
#6: two sticks of 2% string cheese

Drinks:
diet Cherry Coke x 3
glass of iced tea x 4
diet Coke with lime

Workout:
45 minutes of Baby Bjorn walking

Supplements:

Comments: I don't really have any today other than a pair of denim capris that I haven't worn in a while fit today. They are still maternity pants, but the fact that I was able to put them on and wear them comfortably was a feat. It's progress. I am pumping like a maniac right now to get ready for when my daughter starts daycare, so I was especially hungry tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home