Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 8

Eats:

#1: omega 3 egg + 3 whites, 1 c hash browns cooked in 1 tbsp canola oil, low-sugar apples and cinnamon oatmeal cooked in 2/3 c skim milk
Snack: fat-free sugar-free fudgesicle
Snack: baked Doritos
#2: lean ham and low-fat Provolone cheese on whole wheat with low-fat mayo and Dijonnaise, 1 c mixed fruit (pineapple, canteloupe, watermelon)

Snack: two caramel rice cakes with 1 tbsp cream cheese
#3: two eggs, three tamales made with lean pork, 1 c Mexican whole-grain rice, six Rolos
#4: two sticks 2% string cheese, 1 c green grapes
Dessert: chocolate cake (no frosting) and vanilla ice cream
#5: 1 1/4 c whole-grain raisin bran, 1 c skim milk
#6: skipped

Drinks:
2 glasses wild cherry sparkling water

glass bottled water x 4
diet Coke with lime
8 oz glass skim milk
glass of Riesling white wine

Supplements:

prenatal vitamin

Workout:
one hour of Baby Bjorn walking

Comments: To say I was shocked this morning when I got on the scale was an understatement. I kept moving it around and trying it again. Ten pounds in one week is just nuts...and...it's just water weight. It is physically IMpossible to lose that much weight in seven days unless it is water. What can I say...pregnancy does weird things to your body! But I was craving chocolate today in a horrible way...and was really cranky. I'm curious as to whether or not my period may be resuming...even though I'm nursing, not everyone avoids starting up cycles again for the entire time that they are nursing. Anyway, not a wonderful eating day, but not horrible either. My legs are really sore from all the walking.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Congrats! Even if its water weight, 10lbs loss in the first week has got to be motivating! :-) Hang in there. I know its been hard, but I think you can do it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home