Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day 9

Eats:

#1: 1 1/4 c whole-grain raisin bran, 1 c skim milk
#2: grilled chicken breast, roasted potatoes, carrots/green peas (Healthy Choice dinner)
#3: grilled chicken sandwich with cheese and bacon, waffle fries (Chick Filet)
Snack: chocolate cake
#4: two sticks 2% string cheese

Drinks:
diet cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper
diet Coke with lime
1 L bottled water + 16 oz.
8 oz skim milk
large sweet tea from Chick Filet

Supplements:
prenatal vitamin

Workout:
50 minutes of Baby Bjorn walking

Comments: None other than I'm SO GLAD to be on vacation starting tomorrow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home