Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Day 10

Eats:

#1: omega 3 egg + 3 whites, whole wheat toast with canola oil spread and whole fruit jam
#2: two sticks 2% string cheese, low-sugar apple cinnamon oatmeal with 2/3 c skim milk
#3: exact repeat of my meal last night at Chick Filet *sigh*
#4: sugar-free fudgesicle, half of a cheeseburger from Wendy's, fat-free yogurt
#5: 1 c raisin bran with 1 c skim milk

Snack: free lime Jello with fat-free Cool Whip
#6: grilled cheese (2% cheese) with two slices of lean bacon on whole wheat bread, 1 c mixed fruit
Snack: microwave popcorn

Drinks:
sweet tea from Chick Filet
diet Coke with lime
diet Pepsi

iced tea

Supplements:

prenatal vitamin

Workout:

50 minutes of Baby Bjorn walking

Comments: I also picked at the chocolate cake all day today. *rolling eyes* What is WRONG with me. It's like I have no willpower to get on this clean. You would think that a 10 lb loss would motivate me. You would think that going to Old Navy today and having to buy a pair of jeans three sizes up from my pre-preg size would motivate me. But no. I'm just hungry, hungry, hungry, and not for anything clean. But at least I am in my first pair of NON-MATERNITY jeans!!!!! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home