Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Day 11

Eats:

#1: 3/4 c whole-grain honey bunches of oats with almonds, 3/4 c skim milk
#2: grilled chicken salad with mandarin oranges, pineapple, tortilla strips, almonds and honey lime dressing (Chili's)
Snack: caramel macchiato coffee with skim milk (Starbucks) and Twix
#3: pot roast with roasted potatoes, steamed carrots and raisin crisp (Healthy Choice frozen entree)

#4: two eggs, three tamales, 1 c mixed fruit, serving of sugar-free low fat mint chocolate chip ice cream
#5: 3/4 whole-grain honey bunches of oats with almonds, 3/4 c skim milk
#6: two sticks 2% string cheese, cinnamon whole grain bagel with canola oil spread, pickle

Drinks:
see above for coffee
iced tea x 4

diet Coke with lime
low-fat hot chocolate with fat-free Cool Whip

Supplements:
prenatal vitamin


Workout:
one hour of Baby Bjorn walking

Comment: Okay, not the best choice for a snack, but dang it, I was starving and nothing else looked good, plus I had a serious headache and needed some caffeine. Yes, I'm hopeless. But my jeans that I bought yesterday at Old Navy? Quite loose today...in fact, I was pulling them up all day long. Might not be long until I have to go back and get the next size down...

2 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Wouldn't it be fabulous if you needed smaller jeans in like 3 weeks? It would suck money wise, but it would still be FABULOUS!!

    I'm cheering you on kiddo!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Taneya said…

    I LOVE that you are posting your daily menus. It gives me ideas as I try to figure it all out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home