Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Day 12

Eats:

#1: 1 c whole grain raisin bran with 1 c skim milk
#2: teriyaki beef with 1 c steamed rice and teriyaki sauce
#3: South Beach chocolate crisp meal replacement bar
#4: stick of 2% string cheese and cheddar cheese rice cakes
#5: 1/2 hamburger with cheddar cheese and bacon, 2 pieces of pepperoni and bacon pizza, spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips (obviously a free meal)
Dessert: Frosty from Wendy's
#6: 1 c whole grain raisin bran with 1 c skim milk

Drinks:
diet cherry Coke
diet Coke x 2
glass of water
margarita on rocks

Workout:
None, but really running around with McKenna all day and getting her in and out of the car about seven times was enough of a workout.

Supplement:
none today

Comments:
My free meal was very tasty...P and I went to Studio Movie Grill and saw Chronicles of Narnia while we chowed on our junk food. It was great. The MRB that I bought at Walgreen's while I was out was not a great choice, but considering the alternative (Combos or a candy bar) it was better than nothing. I was really hoping that they had Luna bars. I love those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home