Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Day 13

Eats:

#1: whole grain bagel with canola oil spread and whole fruit jam, nonfat strawberry yogurt
#2: 1 c whole grain raisin bran with 1 c skim milk
#3: egg + 3 whites and slice of 2% cheese, 1 1/4 c hash browns cooked in canola oil, two slices of whole wheat bread with canola oil spread and whole fruit jam, 1 c mixed fruit (pineapple, canteloupe and watermelon)
#4: Subway Melt (ham, turkey and bacon on whole wheat with cheddar cheese), baked cheddar and sour cream chips, chocolate chip cookie, peanut butter cookie
#5: can't remember
#6: can't remember

Drinks:
bottled water
diet Sprite
glass of iced tea x 2
diet Coke

Workout:
I walked the dogs this morning by myself for thirty minutes.

Supplements:
prenatal vitamin

Comments:
Way too carby and free today. I was starving. I also got a lecture from the lady that gave me a facial this afternoon about not drinking enough fluids since I'm breastfeeding...apparently the evidence that I'm not well-hydrated is IN MY FACE that she got to see up close and personal.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Did you enjoy the facial though? Cause it sounds like fun!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home