Erica's Body For Life

Welcome to my Body For Life journey...again. I'm back in the gym to reverse the damage that my sweet daughter, McKenna, did to my body!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Days 14-20

Quick update for the last week...

I have been SO freaking busy trying to get everything done on my vacation that I really haven't had time to journal what I've been eating and now I can't remember.

Last Sunday I went out for a hibachi lunch with one of my friends, and as everyone knows that eats that, it's a sodium-fest, and as a result, I was up to 227.5 the next morning. I wasn't really surprised.

The last week I've done okay. Not great, but not bad either. I've been making better choices, eating grilled chicken, lean beef, lots of whole-grain cereal with skim milk, whole wheat bread, fruit, Healthy Choice meals, etcetera, and it's gone okay. I've been trying to drink as many fluids as possible.

Workouts...still haven't made it to the gym, and since McKenna and I have been running around a lot, we haven't been doing much Baby Bjorn walking. I think I walked the dogs three times for about forty minutes each time.

Yesterday I went to a baby shower AND a crop party, plus we were out of milk in the morning so I couldn't have cereal...just had string cheese and whole wheat toast before I left the house. And Thursday I went to a hockey game, so that was a junk food fest.

In other words, I'm not expecting a lot for my weigh-in tomorrow. It's very hard to get on a normal routine when my schedule is so different every day. But I'm back to work on Wednesday, and we'll see how it goes then.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and wondered how I was doing. I'll try to start journaling my foods again.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    I'm right here with ya, baby...my BFL journey started again this morning. I have gained the 27 pounds I lost in 2004 back, and I've decided it's time to get it off!

    I know exactly what you mean; in many ways it will be easier this time, and yet harder. I'll pray for you, and you pray for me!:)

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Oooh! Good for you! You're doing another challenge! So am I! I'm in the middle of week 2. So far, clean eats and no missed workouts. I'll be keeping up with ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home